This 1904 farmhouse was orphaned for many years until purchased by a central Florida native as their retirement residence. Carefully restored and remodeled, each of the four working fireplaces was reconditioned and the entire rear wall of the back bedroom of this modified four-square was rebuilt. Though there was room for second floor expansion within the existing roof, improvements were limited to removal of a single wall on the lower floor in order to allow for a larger more modern kitchen-dining-living space floor plan to be developed.